Rocky River Cabin Offers Comfort and Coziness
Asheville River Cabins is truly a unique destination for vacationing in Asheville, NC.The property has been in the Allison family for several decades, and the family still maintains and owns the property to this day. The family has spent many years building cabins on the property and eventually began renting out the units. Each of the seven rental units offers a distinctly cozy and romantic feel.
The Rocky River Cabin is one of the most requested cabins, as it offers all the amenities as the other cabins, and also has a view of the French Broad River from the front porch.
It offers the ultimate relaxed environment as the natural visual beauty is complimented by the soothing sounds of water running over large rocks in the river.
- Fully equipped kitchen (all you need is food)
- Queen bed in bedroom (with view of river)
- Stone gas log fireplace (for cool romantic nights)
- Remote control ceiling fans (to cool romantic nights)
- Central air conditioning (& central heating)
- Fold out sofa (if needed for extra guests)
- Double hammock with table, chairs & gas grill
- Covered deck with overhead fans
- Satellite Direct TV with HBO
- DVD player with movie library
- Hard wood floors (cedar walls & ceilings)
- Tub with shower in ceramic tile bathroom
- Linens and towels are included
- 4G High Speed Internet Service
Don’t believe us, take it from some of our pleased guests!
“This was a dream fulfilled in every aspect. For our honeymoon it was everything plus more. What a wonderful start to our life together. It’s always been something I have wanted to experience, a log cabin and this home away from home has passed all my expectations over and over. The details that has been put into this cabin has come from heart and the friendliness and service that you have shown is a honor to you both, Rebecca and Nelson. To awake every morning to this wonderful River and then retired every night to the ambience of this cabin will be something we will never forget.”
Thank you both from making our dreams come true and yes we will be returning.
Rodney and Maria, Australia